♫ Happy birthday to you / happy birthday to you / here have a bunch of food and coffee and stuff you don’t have to pay foooooooooor / happy birthday to you ♫.
Tons of businesses (especially chain restaurants) offer rewards during your birthday week/month; most of them require you to sign up in advance, so don’t wait until the night before to plan out your TOTALLY FREE DAY. And it never hurts to double-check with an establishment ahead of time in case a deal has expired or changed.
1. IHOP has a program called the Pancake Revolution(lol) that offers a free meal on your birthday.
You also get one just for signing up and on your anniversary (panniversary? Sorry.)
3. Delta will give you $100 off a trip booked through one of their vacation packages during your birthday month.
4. Cinemark will give you a free concession (read: popcorn) if you sign up for their email list.
5. Starbucks Rewards members receive a free drink.
You have to sign up at least 30 days before the actual day, though, so get on that.
6. Or, if you’re more into Dunkin’ Donuts, you can get a free coffee from them.
I guess you could always do both and stay caffeinated all birthday long.
7. Get free admission to Medieval Times by joining theKing’s Court.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.
8. If you’re a Sephora Beauty Insider, you get a free gift.
This year’s is a Make Up For Ever lipstick and mascara.
9. If you happen to be in South Africa, enjoy a trip on the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway.
Maybe do it before you eat all that free food so you don’t vom all over the beautiful landscape.
11. Get a scoop from Baskin-Robbins when you sign up for their Birthday Club.
12. (Although who needs ice cream when you can have FREE DIPPIN’ DOTS?)
Sign up for their Forty Below Zero club and taste the future.
13. Missouri residents can receive a free lottery ticket by signing up for the email list.
If you’re into that/are over 18.
14. Get a free gift from Hooters.
Apparently it’s ten free wings, but this could vary based on location and availability. Again, whatever you’re into.
15. Join CVS’ Extra Care Beauty Club and you’ll get $3 on your birthday.
16. And Kmart’s Birthday Club offers $5.
Treat yo’self. (To like, a lip balm or some Junior Mints.)
17. If you’re on Foursquare, check to see if people have left tips re: free birthday drinks, appetizers, etc. at your local spots.
Or, you know, just ask the bartender (and tip generously).
18. And, since humans aren’t the only ones with birthdays, sign up your pet for Petco’s Birthday Clubfor special treats and savings.